Sometimes we struggle to live in accordance with what is really important to us. Often we struggle to manage and organise our time well or to deal with change and uncertainty. We may feel insecure and anxious, or experience challenges communicating well with others. We may desire more peace or more meaning in our lives.
- Are you haunted by the feeling that there must be more to life than what you’ve so far been doing every day?
- Do you struggle to find time for yourself and hear your own thoughts?
- Do you want more time with the people you love?
- Are you unable to have fun like you used to?
- Do you have regrets looking back on the dreams you gave up?
- Do you feel like your work and family obligations have a bigger say in your life than you do?
- Do you wish you could break free from your golden handcuffs, but are terrified by the thought of life without them?
- Are you a people pleaser who struggles to put boundaries in your work and/or personal life?
- Are you a perfectionist, who postpones being happy until [feel free to fill in all of your “reasons”]?
- Are you unsure what you want of your life, but you are positive this isn’t it?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, I can help you make changes that will bring you closer to the life you want to be living. We can do this as a standalone coaching path, or include it in the career and leadership coaching paths.